EVEREST BASE CAMP (E.B.C) TREK 2022 AUTUMN
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Group meeting, briefing & Preparation day.
Day 3: Fly to Lukla(2800m) and trek to Phakding(2600m) 3/4 hrs walk.
Day 4: Trek to Namche Bazaar(3440m) 6/7 hrs walk.
Day 5: Hike to Everest View hotel and overnight at Namche.
Day 6: Trek to Tengbuche(3860m).
Day 7: Trek to Dingboche(4243m).
Day 8: Rest day in Dingboche.
Day 9: Trek to Lobuche(4910m).
Day 10: Trek to Gorakshep(5288m).
Day 11: Hike to Everest base camp(5360m) and back to Feruche.
Day 12: Trek back to Namche Bazaar.
Day 13: Trek back to Lukla
Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 15: Fly back to Home.
Cost Per Person: US$ 1275
1. Arrival and departure arrangements.
2. Three nights hotel stay in Kathmandu in 3-star based hotel with breakfast in twin bed sharing room.
3. Trekking Permit and National Park fees.
4. Thirteen days food during the trek. Three times food in a day i.e. Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner. You can select the foods with your choice from menu.
5. Accommodation during trek: During the trek one twin-bed room will be shared for two people. The room will be clean but normal with no attached bath room.
6. Kathmandu –Lukla-Kathmandu air ticket.
7. Porter during the trek.
8. One experienced English Speaking certified guide during the whole trip.
9. Taxes and office service charge.
10. Salary, allowance, insurance, food, accommodation and transportation to the guide, assistant guide and porters.
11. Welcome dinner with office staff and the guide.
12. All the government taxes and agency service charge.
1. International Air ticket.
2. Nepal Entry Visa Fee, US$40 for 30 days.
3. Personal Trekking equipment.
4. Hot Chocolate, alcohol, can juice, hot water to the room, hot shower, electric charges, internet during the trek.
5. Lunch and dinner during stay in Kathmandu.
6. Extra nights hotel stays in Kathmandu.
7. Tips for the staff.
8. Your travel insurance.